NOTICE: Due to delays in shipping, this design may take longer than the standard masks to deliver.
Not a substitute for social distancing
• 6" x 2.5" Filter panel
• Pocket Slot
• Snug Fit: 8" Elastic Around Head vs ears - as per RNA request (fits median size - snug)
• These masks are usually available within 2 business days.
Hand sewn with love for the community, made with breathable cotton, 1/4" black elastic head loops. These are not medical grade, but do follow the guidelines recommended by Deaconess Health System, and are definitely better than "just use a scarf you find at home" that the CDC is now allowing.
We recommend the following:
- Do not share your mask.
- wear them always with the same side towards your face
- hand wash these after every day of use, let them air dry overnight. (The color in some fabrics may bleed a little bit, we apologize!)
- Closed: 3.25" x 8.25"
- Open for use: 7" x 8.25"
This mask has the COVID-19 pattern fabric on the front and solid red inside. (may vary)
We cannot accommodate specific color requests at the moment, but please include a note if you have a color preference from the images and we will do our best to send you your first choice!
***THESE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE/REFUNDABLE DUE TO PERSONAL USE***
We are making a lot of these masks as a donation to local hospitals and shelters - at checkout, you will have the option to add a donation to your order. Your donation will help us to afford more supplies to keep up our efforts.
Pleated #covid19 Cotton Mask with Pocket & Headstrap / Reusable / Made in ABQ
- It is recommended that you hand wash your mask and allow it to air dry every night - prior to each wear.
- Thoroughly wash your hands before you put your mask on.
- Do not put your mask in your pocket, as it can transfer the virus to your clothes. Instead, pull it down under your chin/on your neck in between short uses.