Not a substitute for social distancing
Fabric Mask (Designs vary from photo)
Ask for fabric options as supplies are changing.
• 6" x 2.5" Felt Filter panel
• Pocket Slot
• Elastic Around Head vs ears - as per RNA request (fits median size)
• Elastic colors & styles vary
• These masks are usually available within 2 business days.
Hand sewn with love for our communities, made with breathable cotton (2 layers of fabric for protection), 1/4" elastic head loops. These are not medical grade, but do follow the guidelines recommended by Deaconess Health System, and are definitely better than "just use a scarf you find at home" that the CDC is now allowing. We recommend the following:- Do not share your mask. - wear them always with the same side towards your face- hand wash these after every day of use, let them air dry overnight. (The color in some fabrics may bleed a little bit, we apologize!)
Approximate Size:- Closed: 3" x 8"- Open for use: 6" x 8"This mask has the COVID-19 pattern fabric on the front and solid red inside. We cannot accommodate specific color requests at the moment, but please include a note if you have a color preference from the images and we will do our best to send you your first choice!
***THESE ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE/REFUNDABLE DUE TO PERSONAL USE***
We are making a lot of these masks as a donation to local hospitals and shelters - at checkout, you will have the option to add a donation to your order. Your donation will help us to afford more supplies to keep up our efforts and will help us stay afloat as a small business in these trying times.
Pleated Snug Head Strap Mask (Designs vary from photo) Cotton Mask / For Adult
- It is recommended that you hand wash your mask and allow it to air dry every night - prior to each wear.
- Thoroughly wash your hands before you put your mask on.
- Do not put your mask in your pocket, as it can transfer the virus to your clothes. Instead, pull it down under your chin/on your neck in between short uses.